Worried about the deep darkcircles under your eyes..?? Well,, just relax then, because I am going to take you to some simple formulas to ged rid of those dark circles and help you regain the beauty and charm of your face and make it more refreshing…
Dark circles often is a hereditary or ageing process or even stress-driven. Dark circles can occur to anyone irrespective of your skin tone and type. Dark circles make you look weak, stressed out and aged. The skin developing dark circles is genrally thin have oil glands,and thus it require special care and attention.
So, divas… Just take a long breath of joy and just follow the simple tips to remove those darcircles:
Also Read : 7 Homemade Anti-Aging Face Packs
1 ) Tomatoes are highly effective for getting rid of dark circles.
- Prepare a mixture using 1 teaspoon of fresh tomato juice, ½ teaspoon of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric and gram flour (besan).
- Apply it gently under the eye and leave it for ten minutes and then rinse it off.
2)The healing properties of cucumber and potatoes, the cooling effect plays a great treatment to dark circle removal. You can apply any of these two on your eyes to diminish darkness and swelling.
- Slice or grate the two vegetables and place the slice over the eyes.
- You can also use the juice and apply it using a cotton ball. You can even leave the remedy over night for better results. However, it is advisable to apply juice on the affected area rather than placing slices over the eyes.
3) Tea bags are also effective treatment for dark circles. Place one cold tea bag on each eye and keep it for a while and rest. Pat it dry and you will see your eyes rejuvenated.
Also Read: 10 Easy Ways To Look Younger
4) Pineapple and Turmeric
- Apply a mixture of pineapple juice and turmeric under the eyes.. It has a great effect too.
5) Apply cold milk or iced water compress over the eyes and leave for 15 – 20 min. This is also quite effective.
6) Soak few saffron strands in milk overnight and prepare a paste. Apply it over the dark circles under the eyes and massage foe a while before washing the eyes.
7) Castor oil can do wonders for working over your darkcircles… Massage your under-eyes with castor oil soaked in cotton balls. It would help fade away the dark circles and is a very effective natural remedy. Castor oil also help us increase the growth of eye brows,eyelashes by thorough application over the area.
8) Rose water has magical properties for skin. These properties helps you remove your unwanted dark circles quickly.
Read : VLCC Rose water Review
- Place two cotton balls in rose water and soak them for a few minutes.
- Now remove the cotton balls and place them on your eye lids and just relax.
- Just leave it on like this for 10 minutes.
- Doing this twice daily for a few weeks will completely remove the dark circles around the eyes.
It has been proven to be a very effective method even considering the low cost factor.
9) One of the helpful technique in dark circle removal is through the use of orange juice.
- Prepare a mixture of: orange juice with a few drops of glycerin.
- Apply this mixture over the dark circles.
This application will not only diminish the dark circles but will also give a natural glow to your eyes.
- Dark circles occur due to the stress and depression that has been an integral part of present generation’s lifestyle. The hectic schedule of the individuals leave no time for them to actually calm down and relax for some time. And these factors are the ones responsible for the growing dark circles.
- Yoga and meditation helps you cool down and balance the body clock thereby calming your mind,body and soul.