Ever wondered how much do we spend money on buying those expensive creams and lotions? Or thought about going for a routine parlor therapy to take care of our skin and hair. I believe, never we got any idea, how milk benefits us when it comes to skin and hair. Raw milk is like the best solution to get flawless skin. Consuming two glass of milk everyday not only keeps you healthy and fit; but also enriches your tresses and gives an instant glow to your face. Read below 7 ways you can use milk for skin and hair.
1. Milk helps you release tension of the body, thus giving you instant energy boost. Past medieval times, women used to intake lot of milk products. Hence, giving them glowing skin and shiny hair. Since, milk plays a pivotal role in maintaining of our health, it also keeps lot of skin problems at bay.
2. Applying raw milk with the cream daily , gives instant glow and helps in getting rid of all skin problems such as acne, dark spots and blemishes. Just take cream and 1 tea spoon of milk and mix it well. Apply all over your face and neck and keep it for 20-25 minutes. Wash your face with cold running water. If you don’t like the butter cream smell of the milk, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and also 1 teaspoon of rose water, blend well.
3. If you are allergic of bleach packs and cosmetics, then you can simply try this step. Take 1 teaspoon of Earth’s Fuller powder, add 1 tea spoon of milk, and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and also 1 teaspoon of rose water. Mix well, until thick paste. Apply all over your face, neck and hands. Keep it until dry. Wash it after 30-35 minutes. It is one of the most effective way to get rid of skin problems. Quite natural and rich in necessary beauty packs, it is truly considered as the best bleach for skin.
4. Due to too much of stress, and also busy schedule of life; we forget to nourish our hair quite well. With rich vitamins and minerals, milk is vital for our health as mentioned before. Milk is the best hair conditioner, we women can ever ask for. Feel a little pampered when washing your hair with milk.
5. We all want shiny hair! Don’t we? Using of coconut milk makes hair soft, shiny and manageable (trust me). For a healthy scalp, you may use milk product such as curd to get dandruff free hair. Just take 1 spoon of coconut oil, 1 table spoon of curd and mix well. Apply all over your hair, with the use of a hair brush. Start from the tip; comb your hair and wear a hair cap. Keep it for 25-30 minutes until dry. Rinse it with mild shampoo and pat dry.
6. If you have dry hair, milk is your ultimate solution for fighting dry hair problems. Apply milk all over the hair and rinse off after few minutes. Apply this method twice in a week; not only would you feel super soft hair but also feel the damaged hair also getting nourished. This process is not advisable for people who have dandruff problem.
7. Use milk with oatmeal for scrubbing your skin. One of the best and easy way to get healthy and radiant skin. Since, oatmeal is known for being the best cleanser for the skin; adding milk gives an additional beneficiary point. Using this scrub on a daily basis brings guaranteed glow on your face.