When you get up in the morning feeling all fresh and peace, acne on your face can ruin the moment with in a fraction of a second. Well, knowing the age old home remedies for removing pimple on that pretty face could be a life savior.
Main reason could be layers of dead skin cells or else of hormonal imbalance. It can also be, because of sensitive skin towards, dust and dirt or because of not removing the makeup, properly.
The best and simplest form of getting rid of pimple is to keep yourself much hydrated. Drinking at least 2 liters of water every day, following a rigid sleep pattern, taking healthy diet and last but not the least covering yourself from regular dirt and dust, will save you from the nightmare of getting pimples on your pretty face.
1 . Do you know, applying “Toothpaste” on your pimple, can save you from the weird embarrassment. For half an hour, apply white toothpaste (avoid gel), in the affected area, before going to bed. In the morning, wash it off, you will notice much improved swelling.
2. We all have a bottle of “Honey” at our kitchen. Just apply, little bit on the affected are, and let it dry off (near about 45 mins). Rinse with cold water. Not only you will say goodbye to that ugly looking acne on your face, you will also feel fresh. Honey is best known for glow on your face.
3. “Ice” is the best and quickest way to get of a pimple. Wrap a little bit of ice (could be crushed or cubes) in a piece of cloth, and hold it on the affected area. Repeat the process for some time. Ice is known for easing the pain and irritation. It also helps to soothe the swelling the pimple.
Also Read : Simple Home Remedies For Oily Skin
4. Use “Calamine Cream” on the affected area. Wipe off your face after a good night’s sleep, the next day. Calamine Lotion is known for quick relief from pimples.
5. You can use “Aspirin”. Yes, you read it just right. It’s really effective. Just crush an aspirin tablet, and mix it with a little bit of water, apply the paste in the infected area. Leave the paste overnight, and wash it off next morning. Aspirin, helps in reduction of pimple swelling.
6. Have you ever taken “Steam”? Taking steam, helps detoxify your skin. It helps you from oily skin but also from dirt and dust trapped in the pores of your skin. In a container, filled with hot water with ‘Basil Leaves and Lemon’ in it, allow the steam come in contact with your face for just few minutes. Wash off your face with lukewarm water, and apply moisturizing cream. You will feel instant glow and freshness.
7. “Cucumber” is one of the most efficient ways of escaping from acne. Filled with Vitamin E, Vitamin A and also Vitamin C, it helps to cool and soothe up the infected area of a pimple. Masking the face with grinded cucumber for about 10-15 minutes, helps to open the pore of the skin. Thus, letting the skin breathe.
Also Read : Best Moisturizers for Oily Skin
8. Another best way to get rid of the pimple is to apply “Sandalwood paste with rose water”. Before sleep, just apply sandalwood paste. Mix the powder with rose water, enough to make a thick paste. You can also add, a bit of milk in it. Apply in the area. Leave it overnight. Rinse your face the next morning. Sandalwood, in earlier days, was used to remove the dryness of the face.
9. Have you ever heard how “Papaya” is known as the best healer! It not only helps to cleanse your stomach, but also helps you get away from acne. It helps to remove dead skin cells and prevents from pus of the pimple. Apply mashed papaya on your face, keep the mask for 15 minutes. Rinse your face with fresh cold water. Use moisturizer after that, to keep your skin hydrated