Today I am going to review about May month’s fab bag, The Beauty Trippin’ . The bag is a black one & of nice quality with the text “Work Sleep Travel Repeat” on it.
Products I got:
- Seduction Las Vegas Lipstick 07 – Marsala (Full Size: Rs.180/-)
- Johara Pro Shine Nail Colour Pacific Blue (Full size 10ml)- Rs.250/-
- Soap Square Foot Soak (79g)- Rs.400/- for 140g
- Inatur Olive Cleansing Milk (Full size)- Rs.225/- for 100ml
- Elize Premium Sanitary Pads (Rs.100 for 2 pads)
- Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips (Rs.99/- for 8 strips & 2 perfect finish wipes)
Seduction Las Vegas Lipstick 07 – Marsala
I had chosen this lipstick in the shade Marsala. It is a deep Burgundy shade.
Johara Pro Shine Nail Colour Pacific Blue
I received a turquoise-sea blue shade nail color which looks good. I already tried it on my nails, it has a lil glossy finish. But I would’ve loved a dark blue shade!
Soap Square Foot Soak
I badly want to pamper my feet, they’ve become so dull & dry due to these harsh summers. Soap square foot soak has crushed roses & a blend of Himalayan, epsom salts. It claims to be paraben free, cruelty-free & vegan. I am going to use this soon!
Inatur Olive Cleansing Milk
It claims to remove makeup & impurities by gently cleansing the skin, reducing signs of ageing. This is particularly recommended for sensitive skin.
Elize Premium Sanitary Pads
These are sanitary pads from the brand Elize which cost around Rs.50 for each. Not sure why these have been priced very high.
Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips
Who doesn’t love to have an Instant waxing kit in their bag?, that too from a known brand Veet. They claim to work even on short hair, which is good if it really works.
Fab Bag May 2017, The Beauty Trippin’ has 6 useful products. So guys go get it or gift your mom for this mother’s day!